We’ve shipped 25,000+ orders since becoming The Plug

Delta 8 SF Diesel (Indoor)

$6.99$70.00

 

Delta 8 SF Diesel (Indoor)

Delta 8 SF Diesel (Indoor)

The San Fran or “SF”Diesel strain is a Unique Terponic Sativa-dominant hybrid consisting of only 30% Indica and Sativa taking away the remaining 70%. The parent strain is NYC Diesel, but this kush also has OG, Afghan, Hawaiian, and Mexican genetics. SF Diesel is finished with a Jack Herrer Terpene  burst giving it the distinct San Francisco Diesel Punch ? 

Due to these characteristics, the strain offers a potent high that energizes smokers for about 2 hours and delivers a burst of creativity.The taste and scent profile of SF Diesel is something special, and features the diverse notes of citrus, tropical fruit, pure dank gas, spicy note and mandarin.

If you want to brainstorm and think out of the box, smoking SF Diesel can help reach these effects. The high starts with uplifting euphoria and happy feelings. Afterward, you might feel Indica elements starting to kick in and prompting you to rest.

During a sativa-dominant high, some users report being more productive. Above that, in some cases, the SF Diesel strain can help relieve symptoms of medical conditions such as anxiety and stress!

SKU N/A Categories ,

Additional information

Weight N/A
Size

1 Gram Sample, 3.5 G Box, 7 G Box, BluLion SF Diesel Prerolls, Half Ounce Glass Jar w/Integra Boost Pack

20 reviews for Delta 8 SF Diesel (Indoor)

  1. todd loup

    loud nose u want try this

  2. bellalaveau7

    Great smell

  3. js9002549

    gas like fuel taste

  4. William Porter

    Very loud gas taste

  5. paulmicheal649

    sf d ..gas

  6. greghopkins209

    musky flavor

  7. ellispartrick926

    most def taste the jack

  8. renetros0

    smelly smelly

  9. louisdanos7

    liked the smell. effects were strong calm bliss

  10. robojones9

    sfv dank

  11. dericksmi513

    A+

  12. billyappole22

    great product

  13. mauricechi940

    outstanding product

  14. reggiec451

    loud strong Diesel great smoke

  15. ch3775290

    oustanding

  16. db202695

    straight gas

  17. rs8680515

    top notch flower

  18. rs8680515

    great flavor

  19. craigsmith777504

    fire fire gas

  20. ballowbrett

    straight gas beauty

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

©2023 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

Explore

Are you 21 or Older ?

Please verify that you are 21 years of age or older to enter this site. NO MINORS!!!

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?